- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- thorough yet unobtrusive service
- excellent restaurant
- few common areas
- can feel like a business hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
The Bonham Review
There's a clubby atmosphere throughout this hotel, which carries on a successful, sophisticated flirtation with modernity. Contemporary Scottish art nicely sets off the late-19th-century architecture. The high-ceilinged rooms are typical of an Edinburgh town house and have gorgeous architectural features mixed with boldly colored furnishings and vibrant fabrics. The chic, unadorned restaurant has oversize mirrors; its focus is on beautifully presented modern classic cuisine starring quality Scots produce. A partner hotel, the luxurious Edinburgh Residence, is nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I now have two days to fill .... driving between St Ives and London in July. Looking at Wales which is a totally unknown for me. Would like to find a lovely hotel for those two nights but have no idea where Read more