- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- small but grand building
- staff has a great attitude
- special afternoon tea
- decor is a little tired
- noisy neighborhood
Check Rates from our Partners
The Howard Review
This hotel is in a classic New Town building, elegant proportioned and superbly outfitted. Plush fabrics, antique furnishings, and original art throughout make the Howard feel like a swank private club. You can expect the most upscale services, including private butlers. Some of the best rooms overlook the garden. Afternoon teas are served in the lounge, while the restaurant has an appealing menu starring quality Scots produce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more