- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- quiet setting
- snug rooms
- wonderful breakfasts
- far from the city center
- minimum two-night stay
Check Rates from our Partners
Four-poster beds, a tranquil location, and bountiful breakfasts set this Victorian town house B&B apart. Several of the guest rooms look distinctly Asian, since the multilingual owners spent some time working in the Far East. Alongside traditional cooked breakfasts that include waffles served with fruit and maple syrup, there's a carry-out option if you're leaving early to catch a bus or plane. The place is 10 minutes by bus from the city center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more