- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ardenlee Guest House
At a Glance
- family-run establishment
- good value, especially for long-term stays
- few amenities
- uphill walk to the city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Ardenlee Guest House Review
An exquisite Victorian-tile floor is one of many original features at this dependable guesthouse tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city center. A cast-iron staircase leads to simple but spacious rooms with high ceilings. The manager is friendly and helpful, and has plenty of information on the sights in and around Edinburgh.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more