- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Ardenlee Guest House
At a Glance
- family-run establishment
- good value, especially for long-term stays
- few amenities
- uphill walk to the city center
Check Rates from our Partners
Ardenlee Guest House Review
An exquisite Victorian-tile floor is one of many original features at this dependable guesthouse tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city center. A cast-iron staircase leads to simple but spacious rooms with high ceilings. The manager is friendly and helpful, and has plenty of information on the sights in and around Edinburgh.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are visiting Ireland and Scotland for about 8 days each in May 2014. Read more