- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Museum of Childhood
Museum of Childhood Review
Even adults tend to enjoy this cheerfully noisy museum—a cacophony of childhood memorabilia, vintage toys, antique dolls, and fairground games such as "Sweeney Todd." There are also a reconstructed schoolroom, street scene, a fancy-dress party, and a nursery. The museum claims to have been the first in the world devoted solely to the history of childhood. It's two blocks past the North Bridge–South Bridge junction on High Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I now have two days to fill .... driving between St Ives and London in July. Looking at Wales which is a totally unknown for me. Would like to find a lovely hotel for those two nights but have no idea where Read more