- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Museum of Childhood
Museum of Childhood Review
Even adults tend to enjoy this cheerfully noisy museum—a cacophony of childhood memorabilia, vintage toys, antique dolls, and fairground games such as "Sweeney Todd." There are also a reconstructed schoolroom, street scene, a fancy-dress party, and a nursery. The museum claims to have been the first in the world devoted solely to the history of childhood. It's two blocks past the North Bridge–South Bridge junction on High Street.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My sister, daughter, and I have planned a September/October trip consisting of five nights in London (where we have all been before), train to York for one night, and then train on to Edinburgh for a week Read more