- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Gladstone's Land Review
This narrow, six-story tenement, next to the Assembly Hall, is a survivor from the 17th century. Typical Scottish architectural features are evident on two floors, including an arcaded ground floor (even in the city center, livestock sometimes inhabited the ground floor). The house has magnificent painted ceilings and is furnished in the style of a 17th-century merchant's home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My sister, daughter, and I have planned a September/October trip consisting of five nights in London (where we have all been before), train to York for one night, and then train on to Edinburgh for a week Read more