- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- nice mix of old and new
- many original fittings
- hearty breakfasts
- a long walk to the city center
- not all rooms have en-suite bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
The Conifers Review
This small B&B in a red-sandstone town house north of the New Town offers simple, traditionally decorated rooms and warm hospitality. Framed prints of old Edinburgh adorn walls done up in pale hues. The owners, Liz and David, have a wealth of knowledge about what to see and do in Edinburgh. There's a healthy choice at breakfast for carnivores and vegetarians alike.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more