- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- top-class staff
- bountiful breakfasts
- unfussy style
- limited parking
- some rooms are below street level
Check Rates from our Partners
Walton Hotel Review
A 10-minute walk from the city center, this B&B in a Georgian town house is handy for when you want to investigate the quiet charms of leafy Stockbridge. High-ceilinged, elegant rooms are furnished in a traditional style, and there's a good choice of breakfasts—from traditional Scottish to American-style pancakes. Four of the rooms are on the ground floor, and six are in the windowed basement. The family suite can accommodate five people.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more