- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
At a Glance
- top-class staff
- bountiful breakfasts
- unfussy style
- limited parking
- some rooms are below street level
Check Rates from our Partners
Walton Hotel Review
A 10-minute walk from the city center, this B&B in a Georgian town house is handy for when you want to investigate the quiet charms of leafy Stockbridge. High-ceilinged, elegant rooms are furnished in a traditional style, and there's a good choice of breakfasts—from traditional Scottish to American-style pancakes. Four of the rooms are on the ground floor, and six are in the windowed basement. The family suite can accommodate five people.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more