- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Le Café St Honoré
Le Café St Honoré Review
Chef Neil Forbes' quintessentially Parisian-style café champions sustainable local produce. From the moment you enter the beautifully lighted room you're transported into the decadently stylish belle époque. A concise menu that changes daily leaves more time for chatting. You might start off with a warm salad of scallops, monkfish, chorizo, and pine nuts, followed by Perthshire venison, North Sea hake, or Scotch shepherd's pie.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more