- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Martin Wishart Review
Slightly out of town but worth every penny of the taxi fare, this restaurant's well-known chef woos diners with an impeccable and varied menu of beautifully presented, French-influenced dishes. Shoulder fillet of beef wth Devonshire snails, chevril root, and parsely typify the cuisine, which costs £75 for three courses. For the very sweet of tooth there's a dessert tasting menu combing all three daily choices for an extra £7.50. On weekdays, the three-course lunch is £28. Reservations are essential on Friday and Saturday night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I now have two days to fill .... driving between St Ives and London in July. Looking at Wales which is a totally unknown for me. Would like to find a lovely hotel for those two nights but have no idea where Read more