- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Martin Wishart Review
Slightly out of town but worth every penny of the taxi fare, this restaurant's well-known chef woos diners with an impeccable and varied menu of beautifully presented, French-influenced dishes. Shoulder fillet of beef wth Devonshire snails, chevril root, and parsely typify the cuisine, which costs £75 for three courses. For the very sweet of tooth there's a dessert tasting menu combing all three daily choices for an extra £7.50. On weekdays, the three-course lunch is £28. Reservations are essential on Friday and Saturday night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
On June 4th I am flying into Charles de Gaulle Airport, 95700 Roissy-en-France around 8am. Read more