- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Georgian House Review
The National Trust for Scotland has furnished this house in period style to show the elegant domestic arrangements of an affluent family of the late 18th century. The hallway was designed to accommodate sedan chairs, in which 18th-century grandees were carried through the streets.
- Address: 7 Charlotte Sq., New Town, Edinburgh, EH2 4DR | Map It
- Phone: 0844/493–2117
- Cost: £6.50
- Hours: Mar., daily 11–4; Apr.–June, Sept., and Oct., daily 10–5; July and Aug., daily 10–6; Nov., daily 11–3; last admission ½ hr before closing
- Website: www.nts.org.uk/visits
- Location: New Town
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We have decided on a London/Cotswolds trip,in late sept this year. Read more