- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edinburgh International Festival
Edinburgh International Festival Review
Running from early August through early September, the flagship arts event of the year attracts international performers to a celebration of music, dance, theater, and art. Programs, tickets, and reservations are available from the Hub, within the impressive Victorian-Gothic Tolbooth Kirk. Tickets for the festival go on sale in April, and many sell out within the month. However, you may still be able to purchase tickets, which range from £4 to £60, during the festival.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My sister, daughter, and I have planned a September/October trip consisting of five nights in London (where we have all been before), train to York for one night, and then train on to Edinburgh for a week Read more