Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Old Town Hotels
Hotel Du Vin
This is one of the U.K.'s most forward-thinking hotel chains, . . .
Glasgow is regarded as Scotland's most stylish city, but the capital. . .
Ten minutes from the Grassmarket, the Knight is made up of 19. . .
Radisson Blu Hotel, Edinburgh
Built in the late 1980s, this city-center hotel was designed to. . .
A magnificent turn-of-the-20th-century building, with a marble. . .
Ten Hill Place
This stylish hotel just around the corner from the Festival Theatre. . .
This lavishly theatrical lodging promises a night to remember.. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2204 & up -- Scotland's Best Towns, 7-Nt. Trip w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line