All Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
|A-B C-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Caledonian, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
An imposing block of red sandstone beyond the west end of Wes . . .
Five Edwardian terraced town houses make up this intimate, elega. . .
This small B&B in a red-sandstone town house north of the. . .
This popular option manages to combine a homey feel and stylish. . .
Although he is not a native of the city, Gerald Della-Porta is. . .
Glass walls extend from the 19th-century facade of a former church,. . .
This dignified 18th-century manse sits amid its own secluded grounds,. . .
Longtime hoteliers Jimmy and Fiona Mackie are well schooled i. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe