All Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
|A B-F G-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In this handsome Royal Terrace town house, the spacious rooms . . .
A self-styled "boutique guesthouse," 23 Mayfield is a cut above. . .
Like owners Paul Lightfoot and John MacEwan—a self-described "high-octane". . .
Four-poster beds, a tranquil location, and bountiful breakfasts. . .
Ardenlee Guest House
An exquisite Victorian-tile floor is one of many original features. . .
This excellent guesthouse combines the original features of a. . .
On a quiet residential street sits this Edwardian house, one o. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's