All Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
|A-B C-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A self-styled "boutique guesthouse," 23 Mayfield is a cut above . . .
Like owners Paul Lightfoot and John MacEwan—a self-described "high-octane". . .
Four-poster beds, a tranquil location, and bountiful breakfasts. . .
Ardenlee Guest House
An exquisite Victorian-tile floor is one of many original features. . .
This excellent guesthouse combines the original features of a. . .
On a quiet residential street sits this Edwardian house, one o. . .
The attention to detail in the elegant rooms—colors were picked. . .
There's a clubby atmosphere throughout this hotel, which carries. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe