All Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Edinburgh and the Lothians Hotels
|A-B C-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A self-styled "boutique guest house," 23 Mayfield is a cut above . . .
This is hardly your average guesthouse. Like owners Paul Lightfoo. . .
Deep-pile carpets, floral drapes with plenty of swags, and well-designed. . .
Ardenlee Guest House
An exquisite Victorian-tile floor is one of many original features. . .
This low-key guesthouse combines the original features of a Victoria. . .
On a quiet residential street sits this Edwardian house, one o. . .
The attention to detail in the elegant rooms—colors were. . .
This hotel in the elegant West End carries out a successful, sophisticated. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2204 & up -- Scotland's Best Towns, 7-Nt. Trip w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line