Rugby in Edinburgh and the Lothians
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Murrayfield Stadium. At Murrayfield Stadium, home of the Scottish Rugby Union, matches are played in early spring and fall. Crowds of good-humored rugby fans from all over the world add greatly to the sense of excitement in the streets of Edinburgh. Roseburn Terr., Murrayfield, Edinburgh, EH12 5PJ. 0131/346–5000. www.scottishrugby.org.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe