Sights & Attractions in Around the Great Glen
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Around the Great Glen
CairnGorm Mountain Railway
A funicular railway to the top of Cairn Gorm (the mountain that...
Cairngorms National Park
A rugged wilderness of mountains, moorlands, glens, and lochs...
Shakespeare's Macbeth was the Thane of Cawdor (a local officer...
|Castles / Palaces||Nairn|
Here, on a cold April day in 1746, the hopelessly outgunned Jacobite...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Culloden Moor|
Jacobite Steam Train
The most relaxing way to take in the landscape of birch- and...
|Transportation Sites||Fort William|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe