- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
The Cross at Kingussie
The Cross at Kingussie Review
This former tweed mill, with a narrow river running alongside its stone walls, is set in 4 acres of woodlands. The intimate dining room, where the stone walls have been painted a creamy white, is warmed by a crackling fireplace. The fixed-price menus are smart and bold, with dishes such as local lamb with truffle gnocchi, or halibut with samphire and shrimp butter. Each dish reveals an intimate knowledge of textures and flavors. If you like it here so much you don't want to leave, there are also rooms available starting at £100 per night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more