- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nairn's courses are highly regarded by golfers and are very popular, so book far in advance. Nairn Dunbar Golf Club. Founded in 1899, Nairn Dunbar Golf Club is a difficult course with gorse-lined fairways and lovely sea views. Lochloy Rd., Nairn, IV12 5AE. 01667/452741. Green fee: £50. 18 holes, 6765 yds, par 72.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe