Around the Great Glen Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A 20-minute walk from the city center, this neat and modern B&B . . .
Each room at Bluebell House has sturdy oak furniture, including. . .
Glenmoriston Town House
Great food and excellent fishing distinguish this stylish hotel. . .
Scottish author Neil M. Gunn (1891-1973), known for short stories. . .
This well-run modern lodging, about 8 mi south of Inverness, provides. . .
Standing on the banks of the River Ness, this 12-room guest house. . .
A 15-minute walk from downtown Inverness, this former manse is. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2204 & up -- Scotland's Best Towns, 7-Nt. Trip w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- The Royal Scotsman & the Military Tattoo Escorted Journey IExplore
- Scotland Experience — $3,333 IExplore
- The Royal Scotsman & the Military Tattoo Escorted Journey — $11,990 IExplore