Argyll and the Isles Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Argyll and the Isles Restaurant Reviews
Until recently this part of Scotland had few restaurants of distinction. That has changed, and more and more quality restaurants are opening and using the excellent local produce—fine fish and shellfish, lamb, and excellent venison, as well as game of many kinds. Most hotels and many guesthouses offer evening meals, though the quality can vary. Bear in mind that most restaurants and pubs stop serving food by nine in the evening; lunch usually ends at 2:30.
Browse Argyll and the Isles Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's