- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The tourist information center in Aberdeen has a currency exchange, Internet access, and supplies information on all of Scotland's northeast. There are also year-round tourist information offices in Braemar and Elgin. In summer, also look for tourist information centers in Alford, Ballater, Banchory, Braemar, Dufftown, Elgin, and Stonehaven.
Aberdeen Visitor Information Centre (23 Union St., Aberdeen, AB11 5BP. 01224/288828. www.aberdeen-grampian.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe