Sights & Attractions in Aberdeen and the Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Elgin
Cooper Park contains a magnificent ruin, the Elgin Cathedral...
The Elgin Museum, near the Little Cross, has an especially interesting...
|Museums / Galleries||Elgin|
Past the arcaded shops at the east end of High Street, you can...
|Memorials / Monuments||Elgin|
Given the general destruction caused by the 16th-century upheaval...
Just north of Elgin sits Spynie Palace, the impressive 15th-century...
|Castles / Palaces||Elgin|
St. Giles Church
At the center of Elgin, the most conspicuous structure is St...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star Skene House Rosemount Fr $219+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $108/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Aberdeen this May Fr $154+/Nt Save with Expedia, $22/night less
- Starting Fr $234: Great Aberdeen Price — $234 Hotels.com
- Book in Aberdeen: Save this May Fr $119+/Nt — $119 Expedia
- Book in Aberdeen Fr $361+/Nt — $361 Hotels.com