Sights & Attractions in Aberdeen and the Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Elgin
Cooper Park contains a magnificent ruin, the Elgin Cathedral...
The Elgin Museum, near the Little Cross, has an especially interesting...
|Museums / Galleries||Elgin|
Past the arcaded shops at the east end of High Street, you can...
|Memorials / Monuments||Elgin|
Given the general destruction caused by the 16th-century upheaval...
Just north of Elgin sits Spynie Palace, the impressive 15th-century...
|Castles / Palaces||Elgin|
St. Giles Church
At the center of Elgin, the most conspicuous structure is St...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe