Sights & Attractions in Aberdeen and the Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Banchory
If you visit in autumn, drive for a mile along the B974 south...
About 16 miles west of Aberdeen, Crathes Castle was once the...
|Castles / Palaces||Banchory|
Drum Castle and Garden
This foursquare tower has an evocative medieval chapel that dates...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Banchory|
The ruined kirk in this little village 9 miles west of Banchory...
To reach one of the most spectacular vistas in northeast Scotland—stretching...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe