Sights & Attractions in Aberdeen and the Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Aberdeen and the Northeast
Offering just a handful of tours each week, you'd think that Balvenie...
|Wineries / Breweries||Dufftown|
The massive Castle Fraser is the ancestral home of the Frasers...
|Castles / Palaces||Alford|
The jewel in Banff's crown is the grand mansion of Duff House...
|Museums / Galleries||Banff|
It's hard to beat the magnificent cliff-top ruins of Dunnottar...
|Castles / Palaces||Stonehaven|
Built in 1732, this elegant mansion has a light and graceful...
|Houses / Mansions||Ellon|
Founded in 1494, King's College is now part of the University...
|Educational Institutions||Old Aberdeen|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's