- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Faisanderie Review
Gourmands from around the region descend on La Faisanderie for a truly French gastronomic experience. A large, distillery-inspired fresco in the plain dining room adds some panache to the tall windows, creaky wood floors, and crisp white tablecloths. The French and English owners use fine cuts of local beef and game and seafood caught on the coast to create classic dishes with not-too-heavy sauces. Worth trying is the lamb with pinhead oatmeal risotto served with a honey and whisky sauce, and the chanson of russet apples with cinnamon ice cream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I'll be spending some time in Europe this summer and was curious thoughts on European fashion for a larger man. I'm 6' 2" and generally wear XL. Most of the European fashion I see is for skinny Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more