Aberdeen and the Northeast Sights

Advertisement

Brig o'Balgownie

Brig o'Balgownie Review

Until 1827, the only northern route out of Aberdeen was over the River Don on this single-arch bridge. It dates from 1314 and is thought to have been built by Richard Cementarius, Aberdeen's first provost.

    Contact Information

  • Address: Seaton Park, Aberdeen, AB23 | Map It
  • Location: Old Aberdeen
Updated: 10-08-2013

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property

Advertisement

· Map of Brig o'Balgownie

Map of



Travel Deals
Forums