Carron Art Deco Restaurant
Carron Art Deco Restaurant Review
For an outstanding meal of classic Scottish dishes served in the most splendid surroundings, try this longtime favorite. Evoking the style and class of the 1930s, it's a must for both lovers of architecture and food. Look out for the rather risqué figure of a woman etched onto a mirror between two dazzlingly tiled columns. The cuisine is not diminished by the surroundings: try the Aberdeen Angus roast beef with a Drambuie (a honey-flavor whisky liqueur) gravy and the sticky pear and carrot pudding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's