All Aberdeen and the Northeast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aberdeen and the Northeast Hotels
|A-C D-Z « Prev |  Next »|
With plenty of period charm, this Victorian-era house offers old-fashioned . . .
|$$||Ballater and Balmoral Castle|
Don't be fooled by the rather alpine exterior: this very Scottish. . .
The Jays Guest House
Alice Jennings or her husband George will greet you at the fro. . .
Kildrummy Castle Hotel
A grand late-Victorian country house, this elegant lodging offers. . .
Marcliffe Hotel and Spa
Set on 11 wooded acres, this spacious, elegant country-house hotel. . .
Curvy yet sturdy, this former station hotel harks back to a time. . .
Raemoir House Hotel
Dating from the 16th to 19th centuries, this baronial home 2 miles. . .
Just outside the center of town, this solid, dependable B&B. . .
|$||Ballater and Balmoral Castle|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe