All Aberdeen and the Northeast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aberdeen and the Northeast Hotels
|A-C D-Z « Prev |  Next »|
About 10 minutes from the seaside town of Cullen, this bed-and-breakfas . . .
With its many turrets and gables, this granite hotel recalls a. . .
This strikingly renovated old church makes for an interesting. . .
|$||Ballater and Balmoral Castle|
When the owner got his hands on this 1960s-era granite office. . .
On the beach and down the lane from the town square, this contemporary. . .
Cardhu Country House
After a top-to-bottom renovation in 2009, this once-abandoned. . .
With one- to four-bedroom apartments in three city-center sites,. . .
This handsome but homey Victorian manse situated in wooded grounds. . .
On one of Aberdeen's most attractive squares, these modern bu. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2204 & up -- Scotland's Best Towns, 7-Nt. Trip w/Air Sceptre Tours
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- The Royal Scotsman & the Military Tattoo Escorted Journey IExplore
- Scotland Experience — $3,333 IExplore
- The Royal Scotsman & the Military Tattoo Escorted Journey — $11,990 IExplore