There is no official tourism ministry in Russia, but some cities have their own tourism offices. The Moscow Committee for Tourism opened its first tourism customer care office and hotline last year. It is located on the first floor of the Historic Museum in the Red Square. (1 Red Square, www.moscomtour.mos.ru, 8 (800) 220-0001/02). The website is in Russian, but you can access an English version by clicking the sixth banner from the top first option on the left-hand sidebar (which is, unhelpfully, only signposted in Russian). St. Petersburg's general tourist information is available at www.travel.spb.ru.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's