Sights & Attractions in St. Petersburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)
Alexander Nevsky Lavra
The word lavra in Russian is reserved for a monastery of the highest...
|Religious Sites||Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)|
Each corner of this beautiful bridge on the Nevsky Prospekt spanning...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)|
F.M. Dostoyevsky Literary-Memorial Museum
Here, in the last place in which he lived, Fyodor Dostoyevsky...
|Museums / Galleries||Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)|
The site of many revolutionary speeches and armed clashes with...
|Squares||Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe