Sights & Attractions in St. Petersburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Liteiny/Smolny
The extent of the city's suffering during the 900-day siege by...
Someone mentioning the Smolny may be referring to either the...
State Museum "Smolny"
Giacomo Quarenghi designed this neoclassical building between...
|Museums / Galleries||Liteiny/Smolny|
Ulitsa Zodchevo Rossi
The street named for architect Carlo Rossi, the Italian architect...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Liteiny/Smolny|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe