Sights & Attractions in St. Petersburg
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Admiralteisky
The spire of this lovely golden-yellow building is visible throughout...
One of St. Petersburg's best-known landmarks, a gigantic equestrian...
This bridge spanning the Moika River is so wide (about 325 feet)...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Admiralteisky|
St. Isaac's Cathedral
The grandly proportioned St. Isaac's is the world's third-largest...
St. Isaac's Square
In the center of this square in front of St. Isaac's Cathedral...
St. Nicholas Cathedral
This turquoise-and-white extravaganza of a Russian baroque cathedral...
Vladimir Nabokov Museum-Apartment
Vladimir Nabokov (1899–1977), best known in America for the novel...
|Museums / Galleries||Admiralteisky|
On the cold night of December 17, 1916, this elegant yellow palace...
|Castles / Palaces||Admiralteisky|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's