- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 (Otel Kempinski Moika Dvatsat Dva)
At a Glance
- unbeatable views
- unpretentious personal service
- character-filled surroundings full of Old World charm
- lavish breakfast
- some rooms overlook busy atrium
- no pool or gym
- some street noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 (Otel Kempinski Moika Dvatsat Dva) Review
Behind a 1853 facade are sumptuous rooms furnished with substantial antiques, loaded with modern amenities, and, in many cases, overlooking the Hermitage. St. Petersburg's other great hotel, after the Grand, is also noted for superior service and offers a fine French restaurant, as well as a tearoom, lounges, and a spa.
- Address: 22 nab. Reki Moiki, City Center, St. Petersburg, 191186 | Map It
- Phone: 812/335–9111
- Website: www.kempinski-st-petersburg.com
- Metro: Nevsky Prospekt or Admiralteyskaya.
- Location: City Center
- 197 rooms, 23 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello first of all I'd apreciate A LOT if someone can instruct me or advise me in the following things:
I'm going for and exchange to St. Petersburg, Russia in january and my dad is kind of nervous abou Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more