- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 (Otel Kempinski Moika Dvatsat Dva)
At a Glance
- unbeatable views
- unpretentious personal service
- character-filled surroundings full of Old World charm
- lavish breakfast
- some rooms overlook busy atrium
- no pool or gym
- some street noise
Check Rates from our Partners
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 (Otel Kempinski Moika Dvatsat Dva) Review
Behind a 1853 facade are sumptuous rooms furnished with substantial antiques, loaded with modern amenities, and, in many cases, overlooking the Hermitage. St. Petersburg's other great hotel, after the Grand, is also noted for superior service and offers a fine French restaurant, as well as a tearoom, lounges, and a spa.
- Address: 22 nab. Reki Moiki, City Center, St. Petersburg, 191186 | Map It
- Phone: 812/335–9111
- Website: www.kempinski-st-petersburg.com
- Metro: Nevsky Prospekt or Admiralteyskaya.
- Location: City Center
- 197 rooms, 23 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more