Astoria (Otel Astoria)
At a Glance
- beautiful location
- classy dining
- stylish surroundings
- sky-high prices
- frequent security checks due to VIPs
- a bit far from the metro
- no pool but use of one at nearby hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Astoria (Otel Astoria) Review
An art-nouveau landmark, one of St. Petersburg's most renowned hotels before the Revolution, is once again a luxurious place to stay, with magnificently decorated guest quarters overlooking St. Isaac's Square through tall windows. Downstairs, lovely lounges are filled with antiques, the Davidoff restaurant serves Russian classics, and a spa and fitness center are state of the art. A staff well accustomed to attending to celebrities and heads of state delivers service fit for royalty.
- Address: 39 ul. Bolshaya Morskaya, Admiralteisky, St. Petersburg, 190000 | Map It
- Phone: 812/494–5757
- Website: www.thehotelastoria.com
- Subway: Sennaya Ploshchad, Spasskaya, Sadovaya, or Admiralteyskaya
- Location: Admiralteisky
- 81 rooms, 87 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in St. Petersburg for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More