- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Astoria (Otel Astoria)
At a Glance
- beautiful location
- classy dining
- stylish surroundings
- sky-high prices
- frequent security checks due to VIPs
- a bit far from the metro
- no pool but use of one at nearby hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Astoria (Otel Astoria) Review
An art-nouveau landmark, one of St. Petersburg's most renowned hotels before the Revolution, is once again a luxurious place to stay, with magnificently decorated guest quarters overlooking St. Isaac's Square through tall windows. Downstairs, lovely lounges are filled with antiques, the Davidoff restaurant serves Russian classics, and a spa and fitness center are state of the art. A staff well accustomed to attending to celebrities and heads of state delivers service fit for royalty.
- Address: 39 ul. Bolshaya Morskaya, Admiralteisky, St. Petersburg, 190000 | Map It
- Phone: 812/494–5757
- Website: www.thehotelastoria.com
- Metro: Sennaya Ploshchad, Spasskaya, Sadovaya, or Admiralteyskaya.
- Location: Admiralteisky
- 81 rooms, 87 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello first of all I'd apreciate A LOT if someone can instruct me or advise me in the following things:
I'm going for and exchange to St. Petersburg, Russia in january and my dad is kind of nervous abou Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more