- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pirozhkovaya Stolle Review
The two branches on the same street combine the best of the old and new: the fashionable surroundings are comfortable, clean, and spacious, while the kitchen turns out fresh pierogi. Choose from sweet or savory fillings, including fish, vegetables, and fruits. The apricot is a must, and the salmon is a dream, but all the pierogi are extremely good.
- Address: 19 ul. Dekabristov, Admiralteisky, St. Petersburg, 190000
- Phone: 812/315-2383
- Website: www.stolle.ru
- Metro: Sennaya Ploshchad.
- Location: St. Petersburg
- No credit cards.
- 33 ul. Dekabristov, Admiralteisky, St. Petersburg, 190121, 812/714-2571, Metro: Sennaya Ploshchad
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Saint Petersburg From 497 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Small budget: Stay in St. Petersburg this May Fr $241+/Nt Expedia
- Explore St. Petersburg For Less! Book Fr $97+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $48/night less
- St. Petersburg on Sale! 7 Nts + Air as Low as $1,196 Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 27 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $5,499 Expedia
This is a series of Trip reports that I originally posted on Trip Advisor. Read more
Hello. Read more
My wife and I are planning to visit Moscow and St Petersburg in May. Read more
· News & Features
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more
Feeling that Olympics fever?... Read more
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels.... Read more