- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- next to a metro station
- lots of good restaurants nearby
- nice bar
- next to a busy intersection
- rather drab surroundings
- popular with European tour groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Dostoyevsky Review
Fyodor Dostoyevsky once lived here, and now the hotel offers comfortable rooms in a busy location with plenty of shops and cafés nearby. The decor falls a bit flat, but the top-floor Raskolnikov bar with glimpses of the church domes opposite is a bright spot, as is the gym with a sauna and jacuzzi.
- Address: 19 Vladimirsky pr., Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg, 191002 | Map It
- Phone: 812/331–3200
- Website: www.dostoevsky-hotel.ru
- Metro: Vladimirskaya or Dostoyevskaya.
- Location: Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)
- 204 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello first of all I'd apreciate A LOT if someone can instruct me or advise me in the following things:
I'm going for and exchange to St. Petersburg, Russia in january and my dad is kind of nervous abou Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more