- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
At a Glance
- next to a metro station
- lots of good restaurants nearby
- nice bar
- next to a busy intersection
- rather drab surroundings
- popular with European tour groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Dostoyevsky Review
Fyodor Dostoyevsky once lived here, and now the hotel offers comfortable rooms in a busy location with plenty of shops and cafés nearby. The decor falls a bit flat, but the top-floor Raskolnikov bar with glimpses of the church domes opposite is a bright spot, as is the gym with a sauna and jacuzzi.
- Address: 19 Vladimirsky pr., Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg, 191002 | Map It
- Phone: 812/331–3200
- Website: www.dostoevsky-hotel.ru
- Metro: Vladimirskaya or Dostoyevskaya.
- Location: Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)
- 204 rooms, 14 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Have a brief trip to St. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more