At a Glance
- next to a metro station
- lots of good restaurants nearby
- nice bar
- next to a busy intersection
- rather drab surroundings
- popular with European tour groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Dostoyevsky Review
Fyodor Dostoyevsky once lived here, and now the hotel offers comfortable rooms in a busy location with plenty of shops and cafés nearby. The decor falls a bit flat, but the top-floor Raskolnikov bar with glimpses of the church domes opposite is a bright spot, as is the gym with a sauna and jacuzzi.
- Address: 19 Vladimirsky pr., Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg, 191002 | Map It
- Phone: 812/331–3200
- Website: www.dostoevsky-hotel.ru
- Subway: Vladimirskaya or Dostoyevskaya
- Location: Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)
- 204 rooms, 14 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in St. Petersburg for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More