- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ambassador (Otel Ambasador)
At a Glance
- modern building
- quiet location
- kid- and pet-friendly
- nice pool
- somewhat stark, bland surroundings
- not quite central location: a seven-minute walk to the metro and a 20-minute walk to sights
Check Rates from our Partners
Ambassador (Otel Ambasador) Review
Modern comfort prevails in the bright, stylish guest rooms at this hotel, some with views of the adjacent Yusupovsky Garden and the old city. Czech crystal chandeliers and marble floors in the reception area offset the otherwise businesslike surroundings, while an excellent top-floor restaurant, two bars, and a pool and fitness center are among the many amenities.
- Address: 5–7 Rimskovo-Korsakova pr., Admiralteisky, St. Petersburg, 190068 | Map It
- Phone: 812/331–8844
- Website: www.ambassador-hotel.ru
- Metro: Sadovaya or Sennaya Spasskaya.
- Location: Admiralteisky
- 242 rooms, 9 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello first of all I'd apreciate A LOT if someone can instruct me or advise me in the following things:
I'm going for and exchange to St. Petersburg, Russia in january and my dad is kind of nervous abou Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more