- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Ambassador (Otel Ambasador)
At a Glance
- modern building
- quiet location
- kid- and pet-friendly
- nice pool
- somewhat stark, bland surroundings
- not quite central location: a seven-minute walk to the metro and a 20-minute walk to sights
Check Rates from our Partners
Ambassador (Otel Ambasador) Review
Modern comfort prevails in the bright, stylish guest rooms at this hotel, some with views of the adjacent Yusupovsky Garden and the old city. Czech crystal chandeliers and marble floors in the reception area offset the otherwise businesslike surroundings, while an excellent top-floor restaurant, two bars, and a pool and fitness center are among the many amenities.
- Address: 5–7 Rimskovo-Korsakova pr., Admiralteisky, St. Petersburg, 190068 | Map It
- Phone: 812/331–8844
- Website: www.ambassador-hotel.ru
- Metro: Sadovaya or Sennaya Spasskaya.
- Location: Admiralteisky
- 242 rooms, 9 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more