- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chinese restaurants are easy to find all over the city, but this spacious, sophisticated spot, not far from the Peter and Paul Fortress and right next to the famed LenFilm movie studio, is particularly worth seeking out. Start with the meat-and-vegetable rolls in bean paper, or the wonton soup, which is pricey but full of flavor. Any of the dishes cooked in clay pots, such as the five-spice pork in garlic sauce or the duck, are good choices. The back of the menu has a curious "food tonic menu"—one for men, one for women—that's touted as being "good for health."
- Address: 10 Kamennoostrovsky pr., Petrograd Side, St. Petersburg
- Phone: 812/326-8286
- Metro: Gorkovskaya.
- Location: St. Petersburg
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Saint Petersburg From 497 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Super Low St. Petersburg Rate: Book Fr $143+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $78/night less
- St. Petersburg Savings! Book at Happy Pushkin Fr $297+/Nt Expedia
- Top Vacation Sale! 1 Nts + Air as Low as $787 Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 27 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $5,499 Expedia
This is a series of Trip reports that I originally posted on Trip Advisor. Read more
Hello. Read more
What is a visa? Read more
· News & Features
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more
Feeling that Olympics fever?... Read more
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels.... Read more