- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grand Emerald Hotel
At a Glance
- large rooms
- modern building
- many amenities
- 20-minute walk from downtown
- no metro nearby
- somewhat generic area
- very expensive
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Grand Emerald Hotel Review
A dark-glass exterior with a modern turret fronts this luxurious, high-tech hotel built in 2003. Inside, marble floors and chandeliers made of Swarovski crystals decorate the elegant public spaces. The airy atrium café has wicker chairs, old-fashioned street lamps, and plenty of natural light. Italian wood furniture fills the bright, spacious guest rooms, some of which have parquet floors. Most rooms overlook Suvorovsky prospekt, one of the city's oldest streets, or look onto the atrium. Some standard rooms, have a bay window where comfortable armchairs and coffee tables are arranged. Breakfast and tax are included in the room price, and children under 12 can stay for free. The spa is free for guests from 7 am to 10 pm.
- Address: 18 Suvorovsky pr., Liteiny/Smolny, St. Petersburg, 193036 | Map It
- Phone: 812/740-5000
- Website: www.grandhotelemerald.com
- Metro: Ploschad Vosstaniya or Chernyshevskaya.
- Location: St. Petersburg
- 90 rooms, 31 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- ASAP Tickets Sale! Flights to Saint Petersburg From 497 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- $246 & Up: Nevsky Aster 3-Star Hotel in St. Petersburg Expedia
- Save $$ in St. Petersburg: Book Fr $135+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $24/night less
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 3 Nts St. Petersburg + Air Fr $992 Travelocity
- Hot Deal on a 27 Nt Cruise! Seabourn Cruise Line Fr $5,499 Expedia
This is a series of Trip reports that I originally posted on Trip Advisor. Read more
Hello. Read more
What is a visa? Read more
· News & Features
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more
Feeling that Olympics fever?... Read more
From Arkansas to Nicaragua, we've got our ear to the ground when it comes to the hottest new hotels.... Read more