- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Zazerkalye Theater Review
This charming theater is a great place for parents and their children to catch a show together. Masterfully blending dramatic and musical elements, the captivating productions are famous for their daring experiments. The company is good at winning children over to opera with entertaining versions of serious repertoire such as Donizetti's L'Elisir d'Amore—during which Nemorino sings his famous aria while riding a bike—or Offenbach's Les contes d'Hoffmann and Puccini's La Bohème. Shows can last anywhere from 30 minutes to three hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more