- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- loads of character
- prime location
- kids under 18 stay for free
- some rooms are dark, others noisy
- some of the rates don't include breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Royal Review
The late-19th-century playwright Anton Chekhov stayed here during his visits to St. Petersburg, and he would probably be in awe of the current reincarnation, with luxurious quarters done in shades of navy blue and gold and filled with antique reproductions. A prime spot on the corner of Nevsky prospekt and Vladimirsky prospekt is the choicest real estate in town, close to everything, and within the historic building itself a range of amenities is on offer, including a restaurant, bar, and a nice gym. Wintertime guests appreciate the heated floors in the luxe bathrooms.
- Address: 49/2 Nevsky pr., Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg, 191025
- Phone: 812/322–5000
- Website: www.radisson.ru/en/hotel-stpetersburg
- Metro: Mayakovskaya.
- Location: Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)
- 164 rooms, 17 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hello first of all I'd apreciate A LOT if someone can instruct me or advise me in the following things:
I'm going for and exchange to St. Petersburg, Russia in january and my dad is kind of nervous abou Read more
· News & Features
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more
Why not take that classic walking city tour to new heights with this new trend of rooftop tours?... Read more