- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
At a Glance
- loads of character
- prime location
- kids under 18 stay for free
- some rooms are dark, others noisy
- some of the rates don't include breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Royal Review
The late-19th-century playwright Anton Chekhov stayed here during his visits to St. Petersburg, and he would probably be in awe of the current reincarnation, with luxurious quarters done in shades of navy blue and gold and filled with antique reproductions. A prime spot on the corner of Nevsky prospekt and Vladimirsky prospekt is the choicest real estate in town, close to everything, and within the historic building itself a range of amenities is on offer, including a restaurant, bar, and a nice gym. Wintertime guests appreciate the heated floors in the luxe bathrooms.
- Address: 49/2 Nevsky pr., Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg, 191025
- Phone: 812/322–5000
- Website: www.radisson.ru/en/hotel-stpetersburg
- Metro: Mayakovskaya.
- Location: Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)
- 164 rooms, 17 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more