At a Glance
- loads of character
- prime location
- kids under 18 stay for free
- some rooms are dark, others noisy
- some of the rates don't include breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Royal Review
The late-19th-century playwright Anton Chekhov stayed here during his visits to St. Petersburg, and he would probably be in awe of the current reincarnation, with luxurious quarters done in shades of navy blue and gold and filled with antique reproductions. A prime spot on the corner of Nevsky prospekt and Vladimirsky prospekt is the choicest real estate in town, close to everything, and within the historic building itself a range of amenities is on offer, including a restaurant, bar, and a nice gym. Wintertime guests appreciate the heated floors in the luxe bathrooms.
- Address: 49/2 Nevsky pr., Vladimirskaya, St. Petersburg, 191025
- Phone: 812/322–5000
- Website: www.radisson.ru/en/hotel-stpetersburg
- Subway: Mayakovskaya
- Location: Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)
- 164 rooms, 17 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.