All St. Petersburg Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Petersburg Hotels
|A-F G-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Grand Hotel Europe
Behind the stunning neobaroque facade lies an art-nouveau interio . . .
These lodgings are in the same building as the Comfort Hotel and. . .
Spartan but stylish, these basic and clean lodgings have two draws—price. . .
Fyodor Dostoyevsky once lived here, and now the hotel offers comfortable. . .
|$$$||Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)|
A piano in the lounge, a private art gallery, and cozy, Old-World. . .
You'll still find some art-nouveau touches in this 1903 building,. . .
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22
Behind a 1853 facade are sumptuous rooms furnished with substantial. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's