All St. Petersburg Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Petersburg Hotels
|A-F G-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Each of the 20 airy guest rooms here shows off an original, somewha . . .
Modern comfort prevails in the bright, stylish guest rooms a. . .
An art-nouveau landmark, one of St. Petersburg's most renowned. . .
An excellent location next to St. Isaac's Cathedral and access. . .
American-owned, this company can help you locate a suitable mini-hotel,. . .
Don't look for luxury, but comfort really does abound in these. . .
An 1861 neoclassical mansion, once home to the Samoilov acting. . .
|$$$$||Vladimirskaya (Lower Nevsky Prospekt)|
Courtyard Marriott St. Petersburg Vasilievsky Ostrov
Airy bedrooms, decked out in subdued gold, beige, and red shades,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's