Side Trips from St. Petersburg Restaurants
Side Trips from St. Petersburg Restaurant Reviews
Because most of the suburbs are just a short trip from St. Petersburg, there hasn't been any real demand for tourist-oriented restaurants and cafés. There are some exceptions, notably in Pavlovsk and Pushkin, but on the whole it's best to pack some sandwiches. You will, however, find plenty of beer tents and ice-cream vendors.
Browse Side Trips from St. Petersburg Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's