Sights & Attractions in Sochi
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sochi
Dagomys Tea Plantation
For Russian tea drinkers, Sochi is well-known as the only place...
Dendrary Botanical Garden
Also known as the Dendrarium, a Greek word meaning collection...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Sochi|
Long before Vladimir Putin made Krasnaya Polyana a pet project—that...
The curative springs of Matsesta, meaning "fire water," were...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Sochi|
Perched at the apex of the 2,100 foot high Mount Akhun, the mountain's...
Without exaggeration, this is Sochi's most popular public park...
Sochi Art Museum
This grand example of classical architecture is one of the largest...
|Museums / Galleries||Sochi|
Sochi National Park
For those who have had enough of the beach and sea views and...
If you are in the mood for a long stroll, go down to the Sochi...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Sochi|
Painted green for camouflage, the building that was once Stalin's...
|Houses / Mansions||Sochi|
Browse All Sochi Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe