Sights & Attractions in Sochi
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Sochi
Dagomys Tea Plantation
For Russian tea drinkers, Sochi is well-known as the only place...
The curative springs of Matsesta, meaning "fire water," were...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Sochi|
Without exaggeration, this is Sochi's most popular public park...
Painted green for camouflage, the building that was once Stalin's...
|Houses / Mansions||Sochi|
Browse All Sochi Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe