- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Amshensky Dvor Review
As part of the largest private museum of Caucasian artifacts and history, the restaurant at the Amshensky Dvor Ethnographic Complex serves some of the most authentic Caucasian dishes around. Here you can watch your meal getting prepared. Lavash, an Armenian flatbread, bakes in a wood-fired oven as meats and cheeses are smoked and stews are prepared in clay pots. The museum features over 2,000 artifacts that were collected over several years by local ethnic Armenian historian Eduard Kolodjian.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We are a couple in our late 60's planning an 8 day trip to Moscow and St. Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more