- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rodina Grand Hotel and Spa
At a Glance
- spa is one of the best in Sochi
- the most expensive hotel in Sochi
Check Rates from our Partners
Rodina Grand Hotel and Spa Review
This elegant hotel has been Sochi's top property since the 1950s. Called Rossiya, it was once the destination for stressed-out Soviet party elites to relax and unwind. Today it is popular with politicians, oligarchs, and celebrities. Secluded on a hill and away from the noise of the city, it is still close enough to all the central landmarks without construction noise and traffic congestion. The hotel's garden slopes downward toward the property's own private beach. Rooms are individually designed by Suzanne Loggere and Patrick Brugman, the court decorators to Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more